- Bring to boil cream and puree
- In a round bottom bowl add and mix sugar,spices,eggs and yolks
- Pour over hot cream mix over egg mix
- Pass through chimois and cool.
We bake at 100oc/fan number 3/45 mins -50 mins and check
Bring all the above to the boil and reduce 1/3, leave to cool at room temp,add yoghurt yeast and leave to ferment overnight. Next day heat up 100ml of the liquid add 6 gelatine leaves dissolve and add to yoghurt mix pass and leave to set.
Add both ingrediants when cold together,bring to boil then cook out and chill. Blitz then pass.
- Melt and caramelise glucose and fondant to a light brown colour.
- Remove from the heat and add the almonds, spread on silpat matt and leave to cool.
- When cold add to the thermos and blitz to a super fine powder and store in vac pak bags in dry store.
- Dust onto silpat mat
Bake at 170c on fan 2 for 7 mins
Vanilla Ice Cream
- Boil the milk, and the cream with the vanilla pods
- Whisk the yolks with the caster sugar
- Pour half of the liquid onto the yolks, and whisk together. Reboil the half in the pan
- Add the yolk mix to the pan, reduce the heat and cook to 84˚C. Check the consistency, strain through a chinois
- Chill on ice , whisking for 2-3 minutes to release the steam
- When cold, vac-pac and reserve in the fridge